Santiago East, Chile Mission

Santiago East, Chile Mission
January 16,2013

Week # 67 LA ULTIMA CARTA!!!!!



wow so this is my very last letter i am writing to you guys... well i´ve thougHT a lot this week about what to write... I'm not really sure how to explain this last year and a half. i think the most important thing that has happened is that i am not the same person i was when i left (i don't mean that I'm weird... well i guess we´ll see) but that i have become absolutely converted to the gospel. i have absolutely no doubt of the truth of this gospel!! i know with all my heart that it is true!!! i have seen the spark of the gospel grow in so many people, and to have seen them gain there testimonies of this truth!! i feel so grateful to my heavenly father for the chance i have had to come here to chile and the chance to meet so many people that have changed my life. i had a really cool experience this last week... so i had the chance to go back to los platanos. it was an experience i will never forget... i got to go back and see all the people that i love so much!! i got to see my converts and how much they have progressed in the gospel. i got to see investigators i was teaching who have gained testimonies of the gospel and have fechas to be baptized... the work is growing so strong there and me dio tanto alegría a verlo, everyone was so sweet and i was so emotional and excited to see everyone again!!! i felt like i was at home and that i had never left.. i think that was a inspired call from my presidente.  i felt i was able to say goodbye and strengthen people with some last words!! i love my heavenly father with all my heart! i leave this week running hard and ready to start my next mission in life. i also want to thank all of you!! thanks so much for you support for us missionaries you guys have no idea how much it means to just hear a few words from someone!! i love you all so so much !!! we'll see you next week on tuesday!! aaaaawwwwwww!!!  PS my comp is dying!!! this is her second comp she has killed in the mission, one after the other!! poor thing, but i love her!!!
les amo muchisimo!!!
con mucho amor,
HERMANA GODFREY

No comments:

Post a Comment